Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dorkiness Revisited

Okay, I take the Dorky Cake. Yep. Sure do.

Unless, of course, you think an open bottle of Gatorade...... sitting on a work desk ... first thing in the morning (ie before caffeine) .....near expensive computer equipment .... doesn't sound like a bad idea?


It does?! But wait...

What if the Gatorade is orange and there is MUCH paperwork on the desk and orange colored paperwork is MUCH prettier than just plain ole white paperwork, right?!

Hmmmm.

And what if it might be kinda cool if my keyboard's shift key makes a weird noise everytime I press it?? And then eventually thinks EACH key pressing should give some random bizarre result to the point that I can't type anything legible??

Still a bad idea?! Really? Yeah, I think so too. Now. Sigh.

But the good news is ....... I got a new keyboard! (yay). And, and ....by the way all the liquid spread across my desk, I've learned that my desk slants to the left. Who knew? I always thought I was just taller on one side. :)

Yep, it's official. When's the next Dorks-R-Us convention??

No comments: