Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Mind Challenges

Because I have been dealing with the computer viruses all day at work (I know, I know ... I hear y'all grumbling about how jealous you are ... but these here viruses are all MineMineMine ... y'all get your own! ;)) ... I haven't had time to blog.

BUT ... the awesome guys in customer support have been enthralling us all week with mind puzzles .. (which I love ... cuz I'm crazy like that)...

...so just in case you are too ... here are a couple for you to enjoy. I'll post the answers in the comment section of the following post. K? K.

Now no cheatin' and have fun!

Mind Challenges

Ex: "CCCCCCC" as the puzzle would equal "7 Seas" as the answer. Get it? Ok, here we go....

1. NOON GOOD
2. O_ER_T_O_
3. 5S4AF283ET7Y9
4. HOROBOD
5. STA4NCE
6.



Okay, there you go. Back to the Joy That Is Work for me! Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: