Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My new favorite quote

So my friend A and I went to see Harvey Korman and Tim Conway perform on Friday night. Do y'all remember them from The Carol Burnett Show! ?!

What a hoot they are! And still going strong! YAY!



Anyway, I gleaned my new favorite quote from the show. It is ... are ya ready??...

"I'm not fat. I'm just short for my weight!"


HA! Cracks me up! And so accurate! (hey, it is!)

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be drawing on that quote quite a bit over the next month or so! Because Let The Feasting BEGIN, is all I'm sayin'!!! :)

I'm heading out of town so I've been pretty busy. But I have things to tell so I hope to get caught up on the blogging soon! But if I don't get the chance before Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! Hope you have a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a coffee cup with a penguin on it that says " I am not overweight, I am undertall" He he he