Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome to the new blog format!

It's a miracle!!! But I DO believe the changeover to the new Blogger occurred without loss of life or limb. Or , perhaps more importantly, without loss of blog posts! :)

I am digging the new Blogger. Some great features which make adding/editing features in the template pretty dang snazzy! A few quirks I've found that I'd like to find solutions for ......But I've done enough for the day.

May make some other adjustments as the week progresses, with regard to color and categories and whatnot.

But in the meantime, feel free to surf-away .... while at work even!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the pink too... I like the new format but definitely look into getting some color... the white is way too white...LOL

Kat said...

Oh, don't think I don't agree! ...lol. I was playing with the colors and templates last night and am just not finding anything that moves me. The lightest color I can find for a background color on this template still seems way too dark. Their color choice is really limited.

Kat said...

Alright, alright, alright. Even my officemate is telling me the pink is better than the white! And he's a "he" ...lol. So I'm adding some color for now but still think I need to look up some of the hex color values so I can have more colors to choose from! (where's the Blogger suggestion box located?? Cuz I've got me a Ton O' Suggestions, don't think I don't! :))

Happy Monday, y'all!