Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Me and my smoky lungs are back from LA!

Actually, I expected the air to be much worse down there! The discolored sky could have been smoke ... could have been smog ..... all I know is ... I'm happy to live and breathe in Portland! ;)

But anyway, great trip down south with T2! We saw the mama, we hung out with friends, we did touristy stuff, AND we saw Bruce! YAY!

I will soon post pictures and stories ... but today I am busy trying to catch up at work.

Plus perhaps hyperventilating a little because I am going to a Halloween party tonight and I have decided to take a MAN with me! (I know ... scary). It will be the first intro of him to some friends. Wish me much wine! :)

Until later.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful trip and adventures!! Loved it - you are a great traveller and wing woman :)