Thursday, November 01, 2007

If anyone is at a loss as to what to get me this year....

T2 and I ran across these shoes in the Louis Vuitton store while we strolled along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Aren't they the cutest??




We both pounced on them and began petting them immediately. Ummm, that is, until we turned them over and saw the price!! 1120 bucks!!!! Holy Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! Yeah, we gently replaced them and backed away as quickly as possible.

Do love them though. Nay, lust after them! So if you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet, I'm a shoe size 8 1/2! Just sayin' is all! They're only $1120 .... I'm worth it, I SWEAR!!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...the pretty shoes!! The picture is now my background on my home PC. So very pretty...

Kat said...

I have discovered that Portland has a Louis Vuitton store too. Just sayin' is all. :)

You think they'll eventually get a restraining order if I just want to come in and try them on every night??? :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...mortgage...shoes...mortgage...shoes - it's just such a hard decision!!