Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You can find ANYTHING on Craigslist!!!

Y'all, I LOVE Craigslist! You can find simply anything! Check this out!

VERY COMFORTABLE BOOK SHELVE - $69

Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-09-06, 8:32AM PDT

Key features:
Adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors.
Cross brace included.

Product dimensions:
Width: 66 7/8 "
Depth: 13 "
Height: 62 1/4 "

Please call at 360-241-xxxx


Cuz that's what I'm talkin' about. There's nothing I love more than coming home after a long, difficult day at the office, changing into my old, worn pjs, grabbing up my tv remote and maybe some ice-cream (what?), and then sprawling out to relax on my bookshelf (errr, I mean "book shelve").

But do you know how difficult it is to find a comfortable one? Yeah, not so easy. Which makes this "very comfortable" one for only $69 a screamin' deal, I'm thinkin'!

????

3 comments:

Cher said...

Lame! Especially since IKEA sells it for only $59.99.

Anonymous said...

So Funny! I got that book shelf from someone off Craigs List a couple years ago. But there was no mention of it's comfort level, so I didn't try to rest on it. And I only paid $15!!!!

Kat said...

Ah, see now Carolyn .... you were missing out! You probably only used it for something so mundane as storing BOOKS, right?! (*insert head shake*) And to think this whole time you could have been sprawling out on it ... what a waste of a good bookshelf!

;)