Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hi! I'm 12!

So I took a historical walk on Saturday ..... errr, not that my walk will be remembered historically .... just that I signed up for a walk put on by the City of Portland which pointed out buildings of historical significance. Y'all know.

And on this walk through Portland's Hollywood District, I came upon this........




Now, do y'all think these home owners were trying to trim their bush (heh) to look like a mushroom?? Or say, something a tad more amusing to those of us with the mentality of a 12 year old boy? Just askin'. Because ... I'm not seeing "mushroom".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee, hee. I must be 12 as well :)

Anonymous said...

hehe I'm not seeing a mushroom either but according to a quiz I took (1st sign that it is right) I'm still only 13 lol

shannon said...

that sucks...i did see a mushroom. even before i read the post. man, i'm old.

Kat said...

Not "old", Shannon. Perhaps just a tad more mature than the rest of us! ;)

shannon said...

but i don't want to be more mature!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

i see a mushroom too...or a really short....LOL