Thursday, September 28, 2006

Now that I'm not shopping Craigslist for furniture....

... I can get back to shopping it for men!! :) Or at least back to laughing at the patheticness of most of the personal ads on there.

Like this one:

Moderately fat broke pig looking for Sugar Momma - 40

Doesn't that make you want to grab up your keyboard and type him a loving reply?? Yeah, me neither. What's he thinking??

I don't deserve a good title. - 30

Reply to:
Date: 2006-09-27, 9:55AM PDT

I was going to post an ad saying. How I would like to meet a gal to go out and occaisionaly do things with.
But I came to the realization that I am the biggest loser on the planet.

[hello! Someone hand me my frickin' violin!!!! SHEESH!]

ISO -- Conjugal Companion - 37 (North Coast)

[uh, dude. Perhaps you'd like to relocate this ad into the "Casual Encounter" area. Because, that's what that is....]

single dude with crappy attitude - 27

[yeah, like you're not a dime a dozen. Hell, I think I've got a couple of you where I work!]

Sugar MAMA wanted - 55

[ANOTHER one! What's up with that? And it's not like he's a 22 year old that can at least offer up a fabulous young, lean, hard, ...... wait, where was I?? ... oh yeah, body. Sheesh!]

Im looking for a girl who wants to move in with me

[desperate much?!]


[yeah, gotta love this guy. He's looking for someone to run a pot farm with him. Uhhhh ... NO.]

And my favorite:

Start backwards - 28 [intriguing title, right?!)

Reply to:
Date: 2006-09-28, 10:25AM PDT

I like to start backwards with my relationships. Instead of getting to know someone really well before we have sex. I like to have sex then get to know someone [ah, nice. Just another casual encounter ad]. I figure if the sex is not good for both the relationship will not go very far [hmmm. Apparently you've never heard the term "making love" before?]. Any ladies out there want to possible have some good sex and then take if from there send me a pic. If I like I will send you one in return. Worst thing that can happen is we get to gether have sex and then never talk again. Doen't sound that bad. Happy hunting.


And there you have it. Still a ton of losers out there. BUT ..... while trolling for blog fodder, I DID find one ad that actually intrigued me (holy cow, right?). And so with no expectations I replied. I actually just offered up a concert buddy. We'll see what he says. Wish me much sex ..... errr, I mean "LUCK"! Wish. me. much. LUCK! ;)

1 comment:

goodgirl036 said...

he he he Can you have kids and be a nun???