Monday, December 04, 2006

Rationalization at its finest

Did y'all see the article today about the man accused of being a child molester?? Yeah, he said he did it because "my wife was never home" ... because she was out playing bingo.

HA! Man, yeah, THERE'S an excuse for molesting children. "My wife was out playing bingo so I guess I'll molest a kid". Makes perfect sense to me! (NOT!).

What the hell is this world coming to when there is NO sense of personal responsibility like that?! Where someone thinks molesting a kid is okay because he's bored?!!

There IS knitting to combat boredom, ya know?! And that doesn't scar a kid for life* .... nor get your ass thrown in jail!

Sheesh a peesh.

Just sayin' is all.

*well, there is that argument that making a child wear some hideous home knit monstrosity could do it .... kinda like the polyester pants nightmares I still have. But IN GENERAL ....

No comments: