Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"It's a helluva day at sea, Sir!"*

Not only has it been a "helluva day" ... it's been a "helluva WEEK"! Holy bejebus!

Work is crazy ....

......After Work is crazy.

Crazy, crazy, crazy.

But I promise I'll get around to posting a real post soon. Must tell you about the Guns N Roses concert Monday night/Tuesday morning (uhhh yeah).

Oh, and post a picture of the finished Sock Wiener Dog! (please note that I use the term "dog" loosely)

I'm sure there is more. But for now ... I head off into a work meeting. Sigh.

But I hope y'all are having a great week! I'll be back soon, I promise!!!

*this quote is taken from which "cheesy but I can't resist watching it whenever it's on" 80's movie???

3 comments:

Liz G. said...

I didn't know what movie - but did find out if you google that specific quote, your blog is the 2nd Google result. :) Can't wait to see the "weiner" dog.

Kat said...

"Overboard", people ... the movie is "Overboard".

Now don't y'all try to embarrass me by not admitting that you TOO have watched that movie a million and two times. Especially since I think that's the number of times it is shown on tv around the world on a daily basis. Pretty close at any rate!

:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will admit that I have watched it a million times AND I still like it. Ha!

P.S. I didn't pick up on the quote though.