Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Minding my own business...

Y'all ... I'm just trying to mind my own business browsing through Craigslist for a lamp. A lamp ... something totally innocuous, right?! And look what I find .... all in today's listings ... sheesh!

The Naked Lady Lamp



Granted, that one is not TOO bad and could even be considered "art".

But this one? ....... I don't think so!



The ad itself is hysterical:

"It's a boob lamp. What can I say. There is light bulb inside that makes the boobs shine."

Hahahahaha! Classy, yes?!

But my favorite lamp ... by FAR ... is this lamp:




I do not know why this lamp amuses me so much. Ah hell ... yes I do ... it's the damn dangley things ... those are priceless!!! Ah ha ha. Man, I am fighting, fighting, fighting to keep myself from picking up the phone and buying this thing. GAH! Love it!!!

Ah well, there ya go. A little Craigslist for you and I didn't even have to look in the personal ad to find the bizarre!

2 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

those are awesome thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those are just too funny! And the YouTube video yesterday - a riot. I immediately sent it to my husband because he constantly has people telling him their computers aren't working and it's something stupid like they didn't turn on the monitor!