Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I bought cable tv for my cat

Well, I call it "tv" ... most people would call it a "birdfeeder".

But I tell you what, Emma is in seventh heaven! I hung it outside my dining room windows, which are huge and can be seen from three different rooms.

Unfortunately, we all know Emma is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed, eh? And so she doesn't get that sitting right in the window keeps the birds from approaching the feeder two foot away!


Come to me, my pretties!


Eventually, she got a little more slick! Check out this bird watching tactic!


Ah ha, I fool you! Surely you can not see me now!


Sadly, the birds are still smarter than Emma. As Emma can't contain her excitement and pops right up as soon there is any bird movement near the feeder. Poor kitty. She'll get it right at some point!

In the meantime, there is a squirrel that she couldn't scare off! In fact, they both were shaking their tail feathers (so to speak) at each other for quite awhile! (note: the squirrel is hard to see but is on the limb to the right of Emma)




Yep, this is the best cat toy I've purchased in forever!! And it doesn't even contain cat nip!!! Who knew?! :)

No comments: