Thursday, January 11, 2007

My NEW new favorite quote

I was just trying to get caught up on some blogs and read the most hysterical quote ever! I can't stop giggling! So I thought I'd share.

Apparently MeLissa's office had a white elephant gift exchange and she found herself for a short period of time in possession of a doormat which had the following quote on it.....

Are you ready??

It was:

"well butter my butt and call me a biscuit"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Y'all .... I can't stop giggling! That just cracks me up.

And sadly .... you could probably actually butter my butt and call me a biscuit. Though you'd have to call me the uncooked kind. Ain't much tanning going on down there, ya understand. (As well as ... well .... have I mentioned yet that diets suck?? :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee. I'm glad I was able to amuse you. I don't know if I mentioned in that post whether or not it was kind of a karmic thing that I got that mat...

Just seconds before I chose that package, I had been offered a lovely Shrek Chia pet that amazingly looked like my supervisor. I responded that I saw enough of him at work and so I'd pass on the Chia...can you guess who brought that mat in?